Tyler N. Taylor is the founder and head strength and conditioning coach of TNT Training. With a wealth of experience, Tyler uses unique training styles to help athletes reach their goals. Tyler has been training elite athletes for over five years and specializes in resistance training.
- Over 6 years of experience working with elite athletes
- 5 years with the Oshawa Generals (Ontario Hockey League) & 4 years with the Carleton Ravens (CIS – Carleton University)
- Certified personal trainer, NCCP Level 1 coach, HTCP Level 1, First Aid & CPR
- “Respect in Sport” certification
- Head strength & conditioning coach of the Waterloo Siskins (GOJHL)
- B.A. degree, Carleton University